The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- Accepting Nominations for the Carrie Morgan Whitcomb Outstanding Service Award
- AAFS Meetings Accommodations UPDATE
- Last Call for Jurisprudence Section Submissions!
- General Section Abstract Submission Almost Due!
- 2017 Anthropology Section Program
- AAFS Fellow Meets Members of The Royal Family
- Kristina Hoffman Honored With AAFS Outstanding Early Career Achievement in Forensic Science Award