The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- President’s Message — October 2016
- Criminalistics Section — Seeking to Fill Non-Voting Member ASB CB Liaison Positions
- PCAST Report–Forensic Science In Criminal Courts: Ensuring Scientific Validity of Feature-Comparison Methods
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum Newsletter – October 2016
- Zika Virus Information for Travelers to the U.S. (Source: U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)
- AAFS Deadline for Application for Membership and Promotion Is October 1
- 2017 IAFS 21st Triennial Meeting Announcement