The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- AAFS Receives Funding to become an Accredited Standards Development Organization (SDO)
- AAFS Outstanding Early Career Achievement in Forensic Science Award
- AAFS Mobile App Update
- August 1 Abstract Submission Deadline Is Approaching!
- An Update from Croatia
- Legislative Alert from CFSO
- AAFS IEOP 2015 – Destination Croatia!
- July 2015 Odontology Section News
- July 2015 Criminalistics Section News
- July 2015 Transformation: Embracing Change
- July 2015 Young Forensic Scientists Forum News
- 2015 Warren-Young Scholarship Recipient Announced
- July 2015 Digital & Multimedia Sciences Section News
- July 2015 Anthropology Section News
- July 2015 Engineering Sciences News