GE Healthcare’s Life Sciences business delivers breakthroughs in tools for drug discovery and biopharmaceutical manufacturing and the latest in cellular technologies, enabling scientists and specialists around the world to discover new and better ways to predict, diagnose and treat disease earlier. The Life Sciences business also makes systems and equipment for the purification of biopharmaceuticals.
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
At work for a healthier world.
Collaborate on projects with our customers and/or develop commercial applications.
Develop and sustain Reference Sites/ Luminaries´collaborations.
Provide application support to sales teams and coordinate Advanced Application team to create selling tools and to develop training.
Interface between product and central marketing and Advanced Applications to integrate product roadmap requirements.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
· Develop and deliver product training to sales, marketing and field applications teams in the US and abroad.
· Provide product and application support to sales, marketing and field application teams
· Contribute to the definition, design and refinement of MicroCal products to address customer needs
· Develop competition intelligence for internal and external communication
· Plan, conduct and report customer related application projects
· Communicate customer feedback to product and central marketing teams for NPIs and product care projects and transfer expertise into product roadmap definition
· Establish and maintain close contacts and collaboration with external researchers (directly and through sales organization) to build a network of high profile customers by developing applications with them and creating or sustaining Reference sites
· Identify any opportunities to use the results of customer collaboration projects in sales situations or marketing material. Facilitate and support the transfer of this information into the corresponding marketing and product management teams
· Assist with customer engagements and user groups and other market-related activities to assist in the collection, definition and validation of market needs and requirements
Bachelors degree or higher in Life Sciences discipline (BioChemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Genetics, etc.)
· Experience in developing and delivering technical training to a broad audience
· Experience in communicating scientific data through marketing or educational materials
· Solid communication skills, including demonstrated experience with group presentations
· Teaching/training ability: ability to present complex material/ techniques in comprehensible terms, present a professional image
· PhD in a relevant life science discipline preferred with post-graduate research experience
· Calorimetry knowledge/experience
· Biacore experience
· Scientific track record in biophysics
· Previous experience as Applications or Technical Training Leader in similar setting
- ABOUT AAFS
- AAFS Bylaws
- Policy & Procedure Manual
- Officers & Directors
- Past Presidents & Award Recipients
- Staff Directory
- JOURNAL OF FORENSIC SCIENCES