The HID Account Manager is responsible for selling GE Healthcare products and services in their defined market. This role is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory as well as maintaining customer relationships with the accounts in their established geographic territory. This role is primarily responsible for forensics/human identity (HID) sector accounts.
• Prospecting for new HID/forensics customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales
• Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned products in assigned territory
• Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, and also lab managers and directors.
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
• Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage
• Proven ability to develop and maintain long term relationships with stakeholders and decision makers at all levels and in varying disciplines within customer organizations.
• Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
• Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.