Registrations must be received by the Pre-Registration deadline of January 18, 2017 to qualify for the pre-registration rate, and to register for Special Functions. Registration forms received after the pre-registration deadline will be processed as on-site registrations. To assist you with budgeting for the AAFS meeting, rates are listed below.
|Includes admittance into AAFS sessions starting with the Tuesday evening Welcoming Reception through the Saturday morning Scientific Sessions (excludes all Special Functions). A complimentary beverage ticket is included with all registrations except Student, Daily, and Workshop Only.|
(through January 18)
(effective January 19)
|AAFS Members, Trainee Affiliates, Applicants||$295||$420|
|AAFS Student Affiliates||$100||$125|
|AAFS Retired Fellows||$0||$0|
|Non-Member Full-Time Students||$125||$150|
|IAI Members* AFTE Members*||$295||$420|
Three Ways to Register
- Register online through the AAFS Account Portal. Online registration requires payment with a credit card.
- Scan and email your registration form (both pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail your registration form, along with a check, money order or purchase order to:
410 North 21st Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- (Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds, made payable to AAFS).
- When you register online, you will receive an email confirmation immediately.
- When you email or mail your registration form to AAFS, a confirmation email will be sent once your registration form is processed.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email within 5 (five) business days of sending your form(s), please contact Tracie McCray at email@example.com or (719) 636-1100.
- Bring a copy of your confirmation letter to the registration desk for meeting check-in.
If you have any questions or need assistance with registration contact the AAFS Office at (719) 636-1100 or email Tracie McCray (firstname.lastname@example.org)