Income in the forensic sciences varies greatly depending on the type of job, the employer, and the work requirements. Forensic science careers provide comfortable, but not necessarily “high dollar,” salaries. Forensic scientists work different hours, depending upon what they do. Most scientists in forensic laboratories work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Others work in the field and their work hours may vary. Still others are “on call” and the work hours vary widely. Every branch of forensic science offers opportunity for personal growth, career advancement, and increased financial compensation.
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum Newsletter – October 2016
- Jurisprudence Section Members Talk Forensic Science and the Law Around the World
- Do you want to help AAFS’s Diversity & Outreach Activities?
- In Memoriam: James L. “Jack” Frost, MD
- AAFS Continuing Education Needs Identified
- FSF Student Travel Grants: October 15 Deadline
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum News – July 2016
- 2016-17 FSF Warren-Young Scholarship Awarded to Leanne K. Moorman
- Toxicology Section News – July 2016
- CSI Summer Camps for Teens Accepting Donations