Income in the forensic sciences varies greatly depending on the type of job, the employer, and the work requirements. Forensic science careers provide comfortable, but not necessarily “high dollar,” salaries. Forensic scientists work different hours, depending upon what they do. Most scientists in forensic laboratories work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Others work in the field and their work hours may vary. Still others are “on call” and the work hours vary widely. Every branch of forensic science offers opportunity for personal growth, career advancement, and increased financial compensation.
- Wake Up to Professional Development … and Bacon!
- Research in Science: How Young Scientists Can Shape a Better Future
- In Memoriam: AAFS Distinguished Fellow Jay A. Siegel, PhD
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum (YFSF) Bring Your Own Poster or Bring Your Own Slides
- President’s Message – July 2017
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum Special Session 2018
- Wake Up to Professional Development… and Bacon!
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum 2017-2018 Committee
- Message From The AAFS President – May 2017
- Forensics Uncut