Income in the forensic sciences varies greatly depending on the type of job, the employer, and the work requirements. Forensic science careers provide comfortable, but not necessarily “high dollar,” salaries. Forensic scientists work different hours, depending upon what they do. Most scientists in forensic laboratories work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Others work in the field and their work hours may vary. Still others are “on call” and the work hours vary widely. Every branch of forensic science offers opportunity for personal growth, career advancement, and increased financial compensation.
- Forensic Sciences Foundation 2017-18 Student Travel Grant Winners
- FSF Warren-Young Scholarship Award Recipient
- 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting Registration Information
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum (YFSF) Annual Meeting Events
- Wake Up to Professional Development … and Bacon!
- Research in Science: How Young Scientists Can Shape a Better Future
- In Memoriam: AAFS Distinguished Fellow Jay A. Siegel, PhD
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum (YFSF) Bring Your Own Poster or Bring Your Own Slides
- President’s Message – July 2017
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum Special Session 2018