AAFS Connect is the new digital platform that provides online access to workshops, educational sessions, and more. View on-demand from anywhere and as a time that is most convenient for you.
Views are priced beginning at $60 for a half day workshop and $120 for a full day workshop. Multiple workshop purchases will receive additional discounts and a member discount will automatically be applied.
- HALF DAY: Statistical Learning Agorithims for Forensic Scientists
- HALF DAY: The Psychopathology Homicide
- HALF DAY: The Murder of Women: A Global Issue That Demands Action
- FULL DAY: High-Impact Practices in Forensic Science Education
- FULL DAY: Generic Genealogy: Science, Law and Ethics
- FULL DAY: A Decade of Designer Drugs: Lessons Learned and Future Directions
Purchase all 6 virtual workshops for $350 (a 35% discount).
Special Pricing is available for educational institutions.
A certificate of completion can be provided when you finish viewing your workshop.
No PowerPoint presentations or other materials, if any, associated with these workshops are downloadable through this program.
AAFS does not warrant or suggest that participation in AAFS Connect programming is sufficient to receive continuing education credits from any provider for any program. Persons seeking continuing education credit may, on their own, submit the materials and program schedule to their provider of continuing education credits or professional certification boards.