Amentum is currently seeking a Mobile Exploitation Analyst (CELLEX/DOMEX) based in Fort Gillem, GA. May be required to travel OCONUS (as needed).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plans, coordinates and conducts the forensic examination and analysis of digital, electronic and mobile device data to include but not limited to: hard drives, thumb drives, memory cards, and cellular devices.
- Assists with the execution of highly complex digital forensics requiring the use of specialized technical equipment and software for the purpose if discovering and analyzing available, deleted or “hidden” information.
- Examine evidence to determine the best strategy for exploitation, in consultation with other subject matter experts as needed. Safeguards evidence for other examinations, i.e., latent print examinations.
- Reviews evidence and exercises independent judgment to determine the proper approach and sequence of examinations.
- Receives, inventories, and signs for physical evidence and maintains integrity of submitted evidence.
- Disassemble, as needed, any components or devices when required to gain access to digital data.
- Search written or digital media, and extract targeted data for storage and future processing or analysis.
- Process and analyze extracted data to potentially isolate information of specific interest.
- Document examination results/findings in the WEAT database.
- Annotate the case file documentation, detailing the processing techniques and the examination results.
- Prepare final written reports.
- Perform administrative and/or technical reviews of reports and worksheets.
- Participates in quality control activities that include instrument maintenance and calibration.
- Maintain a clean laboratory and personal workspace environment, in accordance with local laboratory procedures.
- Four (4) years of experience in conducting forensic examinations on digital media.
- A degree in a relevant field is preferred, although we will also consider candidates with significant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Certifications in relevant exploitation tools such as GFCE, GFCA, CFCE, ACE, EnCE, CCO, CPA and CCME are desired.
- Demonstrated experience with forensics tools such as Cellbrite, EnCase, Axiom, XRY, Forensic Toolkit (FTK), and Xways.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to the Forensics and Intelligence communities (i.e., experience in writing technical reports, presenting briefs).
- Understanding of steganography and encryption detection and analysis
- Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
- Must be able to successfully pass all medical requirements for deployment.
- Able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance.
- Per current US Government / Client contract and deployment requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, without exception, upon hiring.
We will discuss that if you are selected for an interview.
How to apply
Please apply to the link provided