The Department of State Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) is seeking highly motivated, highly qualified individuals for the Senior Justice Advisor (Multiple) Services Contract located in Washington, DC. To apply, please read the announcement in its entirety and submit all required materials to the email address provided in the solicitation, with the position title and solicitation number in the email subject line.
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain Department of State Secret level security clearance, medical clearance, and ethics clearance (if applicable). (Security clearance upgrade to Top Secret level may be required.)
- Law degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Either: a) A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience working as a criminal prosecutor, defense attorney, judge, or other position of significant leadership, management, or senior legal advisory responsibility in a domestic court, prosecutorial, or criminal defense organization AND a minimum of three (3) years of professional experience working in international justice sector development; or, b) A minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience working in international justice sector development.
- A minimum of one (1) year working overseas on a foreign assistance mission, in an embassy, or for a non-governmental organization, multilateral organization, or private company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
$126,233 - $164,102
How to apply
Offerors proposal shall be in accordance with the requirements stated in this solicitation at the place and time specified. A proposal will be determined non-responsive and ineligible for consideration unless all required documents and information are included in the submission. Offerors shall ensure their resume demonstrates their possession of the minimum qualifications outlined in this Solicitation, as well as their ability to fulfill all required duties. The Government is not responsible for any costs incurred by the offeror during the solicitation process.