Need to Know:
- The job must be in some way related to forensic sciences.
- You do NOT have to be an AAFS Member.
- There are NO fees associated with posting a job. Listings are taken down based on Application Deadline.
- You MUST have an AAFS Web account. (There are NO fees required to make an account).
To Begin Posing a Job:
- Sign into your AAFS Web Account (https://webdata.aafs.org/aafsweb/Security/SignIn.aspx). If you do not have an account, you can create one at this link.
- On the Dashboard on the right in the Action Center select, “Create / Update Job Postings”.
- Select “Create New Listing”.
- Fill in the form provided.
- Required Information: Job Title, Organization Name, Application Deadline, Address (City State, Country) Responsibilities, How to Apply).
- Submit the Posting for Approval. You can edit your posting if relevant information changes. Approvals take 1-2 business days.