We can be proud of the Academy's global educational philanthropic progress as another successful webinar concluded Tuesday on the topic of DNA Advances involved 142 scientists from 11 countries (Belize, Canada, DRC, Kenya, Lebanon, Lebanon, Puerto Rico, Somalia, South Africa, Tanzania, USA and Zimbabwe) who attended to learn from our AAFS DNA experts.
We wanted to thank AAFS honored speakers and attendee members that donated their time over the past 2 ½ years for the support of the Global Collaboration of Forensic Scientists with the United Nations, DOJ ICITAP and other university/academic programs around the world. We are grateful for the opportunity to give back in pure philanthropy.
Thank you for your support of the Global Collaboration of Forensic Scientists whose sessions are free and available to everyone at no expense. The DOJ has donated their platform for this collaboration as well as the post-production staff that has created six videos for our AAFS website. Therefore, there is little expense if any to AAFS or its members.
Save the Dates for Upcoming No Fee Webinars
9/20/23 Missing Persons
1/24/24 Emerging Issues: Crypto Currency and the Dark Web
Watch Previous Webinars for free here:
- DNA Advances
- Introductory and Advanced Digital Evidence (Biometrics, Phones, Video, Drones)
Introduction to Digital Forensics and ISO Accreditation
Advanced Digital Forensics
- Gender Based Violence/Sexual Assault
- Aquatic Investigations & Document Examinations ... not just Handwriting
- Novel Psychotropic Substances (NPS)
ICITAP-DOJ works with foreign governments to develop professional and transparent law enforcement institutions that protect human rights, combat corruption, and reduce the threat of transnational crime and terrorism.
Global Collaboration of Forensic Scientists (GCFS) is:
- Dedicated to the production and distribution of scientific research and educational lectures to benefit forensic science and technology as well as society internationally, and
- Endeavors to be a worldwide resource for expert assistance and collaboration, advancing justice for all.
The views and opinions expressed in the articles contained in the Academy News are those of the identified authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Academy.