Before submitting an abstract you should know...
- AAFS Webinars may occur at any time of the year
- The abstract submission process is comparable to that of the AAFS Annual Scientific Conference
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and vetted by a committee representative of all AAFS sections and appointed by the AAFS
- Submitters can expect notification of approval or denial within 10 business days of their submission
- If approved, AAFS Staff will contact you with next steps
- Webinars may be offered for general continuing education (CE) credit
This abstract submission portal should be utilized for AAFS Webinars, AAFS Standards & NIST webinars, and presentations for the Global Collaboration of Forensic Scientists (GCFS)
Submit Your Abstract
The AAFS Webinars abstract submission portal is a new and separate account. If you have submitted an abstract for the AAFS Annual Scientific Conference, you will need to create a new login to submit a webinar abstract.