The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is excited to host you in Orlando, Florida at our 75th Anniversary Conference from February 13-18, 2023 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel. If you have any registration questions, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
|Member Categories *|
Early Bird $455 | Regular $505 | Late $580 *
|Student Affiliates *|
Early Bird $155 | Regular $155 | Late $205 *
Early Bird $675 | Regular $725 | Late $800
Early Bird $275 | Regular $275 | Late $325
|Affiliate Groups (IAI, IAAI, AFTE)|
Early Bird $455 | Regular $505 | Late $580
|Single Day Pass|
Early Bird $250 | Regular $275 | Late $375
$125 (Members/Fellows only)
Early bird registration ends on November 30, 2022. Regular registration begins December 1, 2022 and ends January 30, 2023.
* Trainee Affiliates and Student Affiliates must complete their Eligibility prior to registration in order to receive the proper registration rate. Those who have not completed their Eligibility will receive the non-member rate. All Applicants must have a completed application on file for this year to receive the proper registration rate. Those who do not have a completed application will receive the non-member rate.
Before you begin:
- An AAFS Account is required to register for the AAFS Annual Conference.
- This year's event will return to an all in-person format and will not offer a virtual component as we did in 2021 and 2022.
- If you are registering as a non-member student, or as a member of an affiliate organization (AFTE, IAI, IAAI), you will be asked to provide documentation showing eligibility for the special registration rate. We recommend you have that ready prior to starting your registration.
- AAFS Member Applicants and Trainee Affiliates who register will be held as pending until your 2023 eligibility is confirmed.
How To Register
- 1. Sign in to your AAFS Account (or create a new account if you don’t currently have one)
- 2. On the right side menu, click “Register Now for the AAFS Annual Conference”
- 3. Enter your name and email address (make sure it matches the email you use for your AAFS Account)
- 4. Complete the requested information
- 5. Select any optional workshops and special sessions you would like to attend.
- 6. If you’re requesting CE credit, you can add that during the registration process.
- 7. Submit your payment, and you’re all set!
- 8. Look for your confirmation email (check your spam folder just in case)
Agenda and Sessions
We know you're excited to read more about program offerings for the 2023 conference. We're working hard to finalize the agenda and calendar of events. These details will be published closer to the event.
After You Register
Once your registration is complete, don't forget to book your accommodations at our official conference hotel, the Rosen Shingle Creek. You can also take advantage of special discounts offered through several airline partners for those flying to Orlando.
Ready to go?
Frequently Asked Questions
Conference Registration Fees:
Fees paid for conference registration may be refunded with a cancelled registration on the following schedule:
|Through Nov 30|
75% of registration fee
|Dec 1-Dec 31|
60% of registration fee
|Jan 1 – Jan 13|
50% of registration fee
Workshop and Special Session Fees:
Fees paid for special sessions (workshops, luncheon sessions, special sessions) are refundable in full until January 13, 2023. After this date, no refunds will be made for these sessions.
Receptions & Meal Functions
Fees paid for receptions or non-education meals are refundable in full until January 13, 2023. After this date, no refunds will be made for these sessions.
Donations made during registration are non-refundable.
No refunds are given for failure to attend any portion of the conference for which a fee was paid.
To request a refund:
All requests for refunds must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued via the same method as the original payment.
Recent Conference News
Young Forensic Scientists Forum (YFSF) News
AAFS Celebrates 75 Years!
FSF Silent Auction Is Now Open!
A Message From President Fulginiti
Latest Annual Conference News—January 13, 2023
Last Call to Sign Up for the University Fair and Employment Forum
Hotel Deadline Approaching
Get involved in the AAFS conference and help better shape the community of forensic sciences.
- AAFS 2023 Follow Up
- Calendar of Events
- Continuing Education Information
- Business Meetings
- Plenary Session
- Keynote Speaker
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Travel Information
- Volunteer Information
- Affiliate Space Guidelines
- Sponsor Our 75th Anniversary!
- Exhibitor Information
- Friday Night Diamond Jubilee
- International Letters of Invitation
- FSF Silent Auction
- Employment Forum and FEPAC University Fair
- AAFS TV!
- Call for AAFS Memorabilia
- Diversity and Inclusion in Forensic Science Forum and Reception