The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- President’s Message – July 2017
- Croatia – The Center of Attention of World Science
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum Special Session 2018
- Wake Up to Professional Development… and Bacon!
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum 2017-2018 Committee
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum Fundraising
- Volunteers Needed for the 2018 AAFS Annual Scientific Meeting
- 2018 Annual Meeting Registration Available Soon
- General Section Call for Papers
- Criminalistics Section News – July 2017
- Request for Anthropology Submissions
- Inaugural GCC Forensic Science Conference and GCC DNA Symposium