The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- Student and Trainee Affiliates—Annual Eligibility is Now Online!
- Membership Survey for Content Digitization Project
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Publishes Resource Webpage for the Medical Examiner and Coroner Community
- General Section News—August 2018
- Pathologists Needed in Puerto Rico
- Get Involved and Ready for Baltimore—Abstract Submissions Due
- New YFSF Submission Deadlines and Special Session Update
- Do You Want the Last Word?
- Digital & Multimedia Section Mid-Year Update and Abstract Submission Reminder
- Criminalistics Section: Are You Planning for Baltimore?
- Student and Trainee Affiliates—Watch for the Eligibility Email and Mailing in August!
- Humanitarian and Human Rights Resource Center (HHRRC) Highlights of Funded Projects