The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- Webinar Announcement — NIJ Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime FY2017 Solicitation
- DMS at the Academy Cup and DMS Luncheon Update
- Please Join the Anthropology Academy Cup Crew
- Attention All Criminalistics II Session Attendees!
- Psychiatry & Behavioral Science Section News
- Jurisprudence Section Luncheon
- NIJ Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime FY 2017
- Jurisprudence Section News
- In Memoriam: AAFS Past President David A. Crown, DCrim
- Public Comment Period Opened for AAFS Standards Board Toxicology Standard
- The International Association of Forensic Sciences (IAFS) Scholarship
- 2017 Interdisciplinary Symposium Registration