The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- Student and Trainee Affiliates—Watch for the Eligibility Email and Mailing in August!
- Humanitarian and Human Rights Resource Center (HHRRC) Highlights of Funded Projects
- Anthropology Section: Abstracts Due!
- Toxicology Section News—July 2018. Stay Cool and Submit Your Abstract!
- Associate Members and Members—Are You Eligible to Promote?
- Journal of Forensic Sciences (JFS) Strategic Planning Survey
- President’s Message—July 2018
- Jurisprudence Section Fellow Paul Singer Receives Award for Exceptional Contributions to Attorney Training and Education
- Journal of Forensic Sciences: July 2018 Issue
- Psychiatry & Behavioral Science Section News—June 2018
- 2019 Academy Cup—Blitz in Baltimore!
- 2018-19 FSF Jan S. Bashinski Criminalistics Graduate Thesis Assistance Grant: July 31 Deadline