The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- Naloxone Position Statement
- Statement of the AAFS Board of Directors on DAG Rosenstein’s Remarks Concerning Forensic Science
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) Announces Uniform Language Projects, Appointment of Senior Advisor on Forensics
- Survey Responses to a Proposed Position Statement on Access to Naloxone at the Worksite
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum (YFSF) Bring Your Own Poster or Bring Your Own Slides
- Just a Few More Days to Submit!
- AAFS Fellow Sheri Mecklenburg Receives the Richard J. Phelan Public Service Award
- Criminalistics Section News – Ready, Set, …
- President’s Message – July 2017
- Croatia – The Center of Attention of World Science
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum Special Session 2018
- Wake Up to Professional Development… and Bacon!