The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
A Message from the AAFS President
- SCOTUS Case Summary: McWilliams v. Dunn Decided June 19, 2017
- Toxicology Section News – June 2017
- The Questioned Documents Section Ordway Hilton Award
- 2018 Online Abstract Submission System Is Now Open
- IEOP Travel to Cuba – Spring 2018
- President-Elect Susan Ballou Addresses ISABS Opening Session
- Digital & Multimedia Sciences Abstracts for the 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting
- 2017 FSF International Association of Forensic Sciences (IAFS) Scholarship Recipient Announced!
- Case Summary: Foundational Requirements for Expert Opinion Testimony
- General Section News — May 2017
- SCOTUS Decision Summary: Moore v. Texas
- Call for Engineering Sciences Abstracts — May 2017