The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
A Message from the AAFS President
- President’s Message — November 2017
- 70th Annual Scientific Meeting Award Presentations
- AAFS Annual Meeting Employment Forum & FEPAC University Fair
- Linda Kenney Baden Scheduled to Speak at the Jurisprudence Section Luncheon — Register Now!
- AAFS IEOP 2018 — Destination Cuba Update
- FSF Warren-Young Scholarship Award Recipient
- FSF Announces the 2017-18 Acorn and Lucas Research Grant Award Recipients!
- FSF Jan S. Bashinski Criminalistics Graduate Thesis Assistance Grant Winner
- Call for Nominees: Anthropology Section T. Dale Stewart Award
- 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting Registration Information
- You’ve Decided You Want a Career in Forensic Science … Now What?
- Young Forensic Scientists Forum (YFSF) Annual Meeting Events