The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- Nominations Now Being Accepted for the Toxicology Section Awards and Scholarships
- 2018-19 Nominating Committee Report
- Complimentary AAFS Meeting Registration Awarded
- 2018-19 FSF Acorn and Lucas Research Grants: June 15 Deadline
- President’s Message—May 2018
- General Section News—May 2018
- Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) FY2018 Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-Based Program (COAP) Solicitation and Webinar on May 15, 2018
- Journal of Forensic Sciences: May 2018 Issue
- Ordway Hilton Section Award – Call for Nominations
- Moving the JFS Forward
- YFSF Survey Responses Wanted
- Have You Paid Your 2018 AAFS Dues?