The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- Public Comment Period Opened for AAFS Standards Board Toxicology Standard
- The International Association of Forensic Sciences (IAFS) Scholarship
- 2017 Interdisciplinary Symposium Registration
- Last Chance to Pre-Register!
- Digital & Multimedia Sciences Section Information for New Orleans
- General Section Theme Article
- General Section News & Reminders
- National Commission on Forensic Science – Statistician Vacancy Solicitation – DEADLINE EXTENDED
- Forensic Sciences Foundation 2016-17 Student Travel Grant Winners
- AAFS Fellow Randy Hanzlick Appointed to the NCFS
- FSF Announces the 2016-17 Acorn and Lucas Research Grant Award Recipients!
- FSF/CRC Press Student Travel Grant and Book Prize Awarded