The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
A Message from the AAFS President
- Sexual Assault and Prevention Awareness of Human Trafficking
- National Commission on Forensic Science
- Pathology/Biology Section News – April 2017
- Virginia Addressing Sexual Assault Kits on Multiple Fronts
- Forensics Uncut
- 2018 Meeting Theme: “Science Matters.” Abstract Submissions Will Be Open Soon!
- Toxicology Section News — April 2017
- The National Commission on Forensic Science April 10-11, 2017, Meeting
- The 8th Annual Prescription for Criminal Justice Forensics Program
- Complimentary AAFS Meeting Registrations Awarded
- Attending the 29th Annual National Fire and Emergency Services Symposium and Dinner
- Statement from the AAFS Board of Directors on the National Commission on Forensic Science