The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- AAFS Standards Board (ASB) Update
- AAFS Fellow Haskell Pitluck Honored at ANZFSS Symposium
- FSF Jan S. Bashinski Criminalistics Graduate Thesis Assistant Grant Recipient
- President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST) Report
- AAFS IEOP 2016 — Destination: New Zealand
- President’s Message — October 2016
- Criminalistics Section — Seeking to Fill Non-Voting Member ASB CB Liaison Positions