The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
A Message from the AAFS President
- FEPAC Accepting Accreditation Applications for 2018 Review
- The FSF Needs Your Help With the 2018 $ilent Auction!
- Jurisprudence Section Member Honored as Health and Safety Lawyer of the Year
- President’s Message — November 2017
- 70th Annual Scientific Meeting Award Presentations
- AAFS Annual Meeting Employment Forum & FEPAC University Fair
- Linda Kenney Baden Scheduled to Speak at the Jurisprudence Section Luncheon — Register Now!
- AAFS IEOP 2018 — Destination Cuba Update
- FSF Warren-Young Scholarship Award Recipient
- FSF Announces the 2017-18 Acorn and Lucas Research Grant Award Recipients!
- FSF Jan S. Bashinski Criminalistics Graduate Thesis Assistance Grant Winner
- Call for Nominees: Anthropology Section T. Dale Stewart Award