The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is a multi-disciplinary professional organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system. The objectives of the Academy are to promote professionalism, integrity, competency, education, foster research, improve practice, and encourage collaboration in the forensic sciences.
- Invitation to Provide Follow-up Information to PCAST Regarding its Forensics Report
- Consider a Contribution to the Forensic Sciences Foundation (FSF)
- The Dr. Henry C. Lee Museum of Forensic Investigation
- FEPAC Calls for Comments on Proposed Updates to Forensic Science Standards
- The University of Florida, Department of Anthropology, Seeks a New Director for the C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory
- 2017 Annual Meeting Registration Now Open
- Humanitarian and Human Rights Resource Center (HHRRC) Application Deadline Extension
- Anthropology Announcements and News
- AAFS Annual Meeting Employment Forum & FEPAC University Fair
- CNN Is Seeking On-Screen Forensic Science Experts From Diverse Backgrounds
- Toxicology Section News: Meet a Real Medicine Woman in “The Big Easy”!
- Accompanying Spouse Registration Policy