The award nominations deadline is fast-approaching! All nominations must be received by August 31. Nominators must submit the following materials:
- Award Application
- Nominee Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of support that can attest to the nominee's contributions (one from an AAFS member in good standing and one from a professional colleague)
- Nominations will be accepted between July 1 and August 31, 2022.
- Applications submitted after August 31 will not be considered.
- All materials requested under Awards Requirements must be submitted or the application will not be considered.
- Candidates may be self-nominations or submitted on behalf of another member.
- Applications should be submitted for one award only — please do not nominate candidates for more than one award.
- Application materials should be combined together as one PDF document and submitted as an attachment.
- Nominators should submit all application materials to the Awards Committee (email@example.com) on or before August 31, 2022.
- Award recipients will be notified by October 31, 2022.
- Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are due October 1. All pertinent information for entry membership and promotion to Member or Fellow can be found HERE.
Please note that until the database migration is complete at the Academy office, forensic nurses will need to apply for membership or promotion to the General Section AND specify that they are applying to be members of the Forensic Nursing Science Section. The Academy will then make the appropriate changes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The views and opinions expressed in the articles contained in the Academy News are those of the identified authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Academy.