Pursuant to AAFS policies, specific documents must be provided to the Voting Members (Members, Fellows, Retired Members, Retired Fellows, and Associate Members approved for promotion to Member at the meeting) of the Academy prior to the Annual Business Meeting. The following documents are available online in your AAFS member portal:
- 2022 Annual Business Meeting Minutes
- 2023 Applicants List
- 2021-22 AAFS & FSF Audit
- 2023 AAFS-Proposed Bylaws Amendments
- Member-Proposed Bylaws Amendment
To access these documents:
- From the AAFS website (http://www.aafs.org), click "LOGIN" to sign in. If you require any assistance, please contact Cheryl Hunter, at email@example.com or 719.453.1033.
- Click "VOTING DOCUMENTS" – the five documents are listed under "2023".
- View, download, print, or save the documents as needed.
If you prefer to receive a hard copy of any of these documents, please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719.453.1033.
In addition to action on the Minutes, Audit Report, and Bylaws Committee Report, the election of 2023-24 officerswill take place on Wednesday, February 15, during the Annual Business Meeting in Orlando, FL.
The views and opinions expressed in the articles contained in the Academy News are those of the identified authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Academy.